With the current high unemployment rate challenges faced in SA. AFGRI as a responsible employer is offering an exciting opportunity through its Learnership at various branches in South Africa. We seek dynamic, self-motivated individuals who meets the training requirements wishing to join the company are invited to apply.
Our Learnership Programme affords the incumbent the opportunity to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our leaders, in formal training as well as on the job development rotations in multidisciplinary teams.
Programme Will Include The Following:
- Practical and theoretical modules carried out over a 12-month period.
- Awarding of a 12-month programme certificate, upon successful completion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Grade 10 / NQF 2.
- Grade 11 / NQF 3.
- Grade 12 / NQF 4.
- Higher Certificate / NQF 5.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- A highly motivated individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Goal oriented.
- Deadline driven.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm