The annual A*STAR Corporate Internship Programme (A*CIP) provides interns insight into how A*STAR bridges the gap between academia and industry by translating R&D into economic and social outcomes.
The 2022 A*CIP is a ten-week programme from 23 May 2022 to 29 July 2022. Through the A*CIP, you will gain insight into how A*STAR supports, oversees and coordinates public sector research and development in strategic areas as well as cultivate and exchange an extensive network of industry partners.
You may also have opportunities to interact with the A*STAR leadership and visit our A*STAR Research Institutes which carry out a spectrum of R&D activities, as ranging from knowledge creation, enabling capabilities, large scale programme to industry-oriented activities.
We have several interesting projects under the 2022 A*CIP, and we welcome all who are interested to put in an application with us!
What You Will Do
The intern will work with the Biomedical Research Council (BMRC) to:
- Assist in tracking progress of previously awarded STDR projects.
- Map the outcomes and journeys of successful projects.
- Understand the challenges faced by unsuccessful projects to aid in shaping the STDR for Research, Innovation and Enterprise 2025 (RIE2025) plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- All fields of study are welcome.
- Students pursuing a degree in Science, Life Science or any other relevant degree would be an advantage.
- An interest in research and how policies can help shape and benefit society.
- Have an analytical mindset.
- Possess excellent strategic thinking, writing and communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Medical and Biomedical Science, Science
- Closing Date:14th May 2022, 6:00 pm