The annual A*STAR Corporate Internship Programme (A*CIP) provides interns insight into how A*STAR bridges the gap between academia and industry by translating R&D into economic and social outcomes.
The 2022 A*CIP is a ten-week programme from 23 May 2022 to 29 July 2022. Through the A*CIP, you will gain insight into how A*STAR supports, oversees and coordinates public sector research and development in strategic areas as well as cultivate and exchange an extensive network of industry partners.
You may also have opportunities to interact with the A*STAR leadership and visit our A*STAR Research Institutes which carry out a spectrum of R&D activities, as ranging from knowledge creation, enabling capabilities, large scale programme to industry-oriented activities.
We have several interesting projects under the 2022 A*CIP, and we welcome all who are interested to put in an application with us!
What You Will Do
The intern will work with the Corporate Communications Division to:
- Identify various formats (videos, illustrations, comics, animation etc.), subject matter / topics that appeal to target audience.
- Research on social media best practices from international R&D organizations and established news outlets, as well as perform simple data analysis.
- Support the team in executing a four-week campaign based on research about effective visual communication strategies.
- Perform post-mortem to evaluate the success of the campaign.
- Determine the most effective visual communication strategies for A*STAR’s digital platforms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Media, or any other relevant degree.
- Possess excellent strategic thinking, writing and communication skills.
- Have an analytical and creative mindset.
- Some knowledge and skills in communication strategies and social media best practices.
- Prior experience in research, marcomms campaigns and designing social media posts collaterals would be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:14th May 2022, 6:00 pm