The annual A*STAR Corporate Internship Programme (A*CIP) provides interns insight into how A*STAR bridges the gap between academia and industry by translating R&D into economic and social outcomes.
The 2022 A*CIP is a ten-week programme from 23 May 2022 to 29 July 2022. Through the A*CIP, you will gain insight into how A*STAR supports, oversees and coordinates public sector research and development in strategic areas as well as cultivate and exchange an extensive network of industry partners.
You may also have opportunities to interact with the A*STAR leadership and visit our A*STAR Research Institutes which carry out a spectrum of R&D activities, as ranging from knowledge creation, enabling capabilities, large scale programme to industry-oriented activities.
We have several interesting projects under the 2022 A*CIP, and we welcome all who are interested to put in an application with us!
What You Will Do
The intern will work with the Enterprise Division to:
- Assist in reviewing available tools by scouring the internet and publicly available information (e.g., news sites, third-party research sites) to spot emerging tech and market trends.
- To assist in developing the problem statement/requirement specifications for the tool and engage public/private sector to develop the AI tool which will be used to identify weak signals to inform A*STAR’s decisions.
- Interact and collaborate with industry partners, other public agencies and relevant researchers to firm up the problem statement and co-develop the tool.
- Intern would be involved in impactful work and contribute towards A*STAR’s research on the utilization of AI to improve lives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Analytics or any other relevant degree.
- Passionate about use of AI to contribute to economic growth and societal benefits.
- An interest in research and data analysis.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:14th May 2022, 6:00 pm