To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
What You Will Do
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- New graduates and Mid-career candidates are both eligible to apply.
- MUST have a good command of spoken and written KOREAN (Native) and English (Conversational).
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm