This is an opportunity for a recent graduate to gain work experience/in service training in a fast-paced research environment. The IT Intern will ensure that end users receive optimal IT support in a timely manner. This position will work closely with the IT Support Specialist to provide end-user IT support.
What You Will Do
- Provide end-user IT support to all aspects of the organization's various technical resources.
- Diagnose and solve problems with PC and Apple computer equipment and related devices.
- Manage Active Directory accounts, groups and related changes.
- PC, Network and Video Conferencing related support and maintenance.
- Prepare new computers for delivery and fill out appropriate inventory sheets in a timely manner.
- Set-up and deliver new equipment.
- Assist users with Installation, Moves, Addition, Changes and decommissioning of standard hardware and software.
- To ensure compliance with IT policies and SOP’s.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Information Technology.
- 1 years’ experience in desktop/helpdesk support or similar position.
- Experience working with all Microsoft technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop products including Office, Office 365.
- Job type:Internships
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm