This is an opportunity for a recent graduate to gain work experience in a fast-paced research environment. The Research Assistant Intern will provide IT support to the Sesikhona project, particularly the end users of the Sesikhona app. This position will work closely with the Project manager and app developers.
What You Will Do
- Provide end user IT support to Sesikhona participants.
- Monitor if study devices are uploading data continually.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve study devices that are not uploading study data.
- Call or visit participants whose study devices are not reporting to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Set up new mobile devices for enrolment and fill out appropriate inventory sheets in a timely manner.
- Carry out stress testing, performance and functional testing of the study app prototypes.
- Provide feedback to software development project team and study project team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related field.
- Experience in end user testing.
- Valid South African Code 08 Drivers’ License.
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Research and Development
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm