Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Actuarial Audit internship is from January - June 2022 and July to December 2022, and the intern will undertake various internal audit related tasks focusing on the Actuarial functions.
What You Will Do
- Develop an understanding of the AIA audit approach, methodology and the audit software.
- Assist with auditors with documenting the risks, controls and audit test steps for various audit engagements.
- Identify actuarial audit issues; articulate the issue and raise potential solutions.
- Assist in the compilation of audit reports.
- Support the team in conducting research aiming to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and support industry best practice processes.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate or undergraduate in insurance or financial related discipline.
- Have a strong command of English and Chinese (reading and writing).
- Demonstrate abilities to problem solve and work independently.
- Solid analytical skills and business sense.
- Possess the requisite self-confidence required to raise issues and ask questions of peers, supervisors, and other employees.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Insurance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm