Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Actuarial internship is from January to June 2022 / July to December 2022. The role is to provide support in completing and analyzing various assignments or projects of actuarial nature.
What You Will Do
- Compile and verify data, prepare reports and other documentation, and provide various levels of analysis and modeling work.
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and reporting actuarial trends and rating considerations.
- Assist in providing financial information for result announcement and internal management reports.
- Assist in actuarial projects, including creating and enhancing projection models, experience studies, etc.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of systems and tools to accurately evaluate risk and monitor operations performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students major in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance, Finance Business, Economic and Information Technology with strong mathematics background.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Team player, who works effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Prophet, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or other computer programming language is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm