Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Contribute to Strategic Actuarial Project team to provide quality service and effective output in performance.
What You Will Do
Support to prepare high quality deliverables related to cross bases actuarial exercises independently:
- Perform calculation and prepare reports.
- Conduct valuation analysis based on actuarial guidelines and principles.
- Design and write computer programs for conducting analysis such as financial projection, reserve calculation, etc.
- Participate in annual budget and other regular internal management report.
Support cross bases actuarial exercises and derive insights across the actuarial value chain:
- Prepare project track progress and report.
- Support delivery of project / emerging actuarial exercise.
- Coordinate cross bases actuarial exercise e.g., strategic planning/budget, etc.
- Prepare management deck to facilitate management in-depth understanding on key financial metric.
Support digitalization of actuarial team:
- Leverage next generation technology and digital solutions to improve actuarial workflows and processes to enhance efficiency to accelerate strategic objectives.
Support other actuarial projects as required by performing financial projections and profitability analysis for annual and ad-hoc exercise. Collaborate with internal and external working partners.
The incumbent is required to obtain relevant license if the job involves in regulated activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University / College graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Business Administration or related subject.
- Good progress in Actuarial professional examination.
- Good communication, presentation and basic project management skills Knowledge in insurance product and financial reporting basis, e.g., IFRS/USGAAP, embedded value, HKIO basis, economic capital is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g., VBA) and Actuarial Software (e.g. Prophet) is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Administration, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm