Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Programme Period - September 2021 to August 2023.
Your work life is just starting - join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier, longer and better. Every single day.
This two-year career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career path in Finance.
We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment. If this resonates with you, we'd love to meet you.
What You Will Do
In Finance, we safeguard and enhance our stakeholders' financial interests through effective financial controls, timely and accurate reporting and data analytics.
Depending on the suitable development opportunities in Finance, you may be involved in:
- Areas including but not limited to actuary, capital management, financial reporting, internal audit, investor relations, corporate tax, treasury and various projects.
- Finance system management / enhancement, reporting and data analytics.
- Any other finance-related initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate with preferred degrees in actuary, math, sciences, economics, business, or engineering from reputable university.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent team player and passionate learner.
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm