Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Programme Period - September 2021 to August 2023.
Your work life is just starting - join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier, longer and better. Every single day.
This two-year career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career path in Group Strategy.
We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment. If this resonates with you, we'd love to meet you.
What You Will Do
The Group Strategy team is an internal business “consultancy” team that works closely with Group Office and local business units on big strategic questions. We drive corporate strategy development / evolution and long-term strategic initiatives and nurture new business incubation.
If you have an analytical/research oriented bent of mind and are interested in finding the next business idea for AIA, this is your team!
- Contribute to Corporate Strategy projects, focusing on material, impactful and value-added initiatives through research, analysis and insights development.
- Participate in new business incubation initiatives and play an active role in ensuring we continue our strong track-record of growth and extend our leadership position through Group-wide Corporate Strategy implementation initiatives.
- Learn and practice a highly transferable set of strategy management consulting skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Business Administration (any other discipline) or related disciplines from reputable university.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent team player and passionate learner.
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm