Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Programme Period - September 2021 to August 2023.
Your work life is just starting - join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier, longer and better. Every single day.
This two-year career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career path in Human Resources.
We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
If this resonates with you, we'd love to meet you.
What You Will Do
In Human Resources, we partner with the business to attract and retain the best people through workforce planning and recruitment, organization culture and employee engagement, performance management and capability building, and rewards and recognition.
Depending on the suitable development opportunities in Human Resources, you may be involved in:
- Areas including but not limited to digital HR process, reporting and data analytics, compensation and benefits, incentive and wellness programmes and talent management.
- Business partnering with other corporate functions on people matters.
- Any other people-related initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines from reputable university.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent team player and passionate learner.
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm