Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Programme Period - September 2021 to August 2023.
Your work life is just starting - join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier, longer and better. Every single day.
This two-year career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career path in Group Marketing.
We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment. If this resonates with you, we'd love to meet you.
What You Will Do
At Group Marketing, you’ll be part of how we deliver, communicate and amplify AIA’s promise of Healthier, Longer, Better Lives through our propositions, health and wellness programmes and ecosystem, and customer engagements.
With this broad mandate, there is a range of opportunities for you. If you have a strong grasp on health sciences and research, data analysis and reporting, branding and marketing, or language and communications, this is your team!
Depending on the suitable development opportunities, you may be involved in:
- Enhancing our propositions and health and wellness programmes with research into best practices, data analysis and reporting.
- Influencing customer behaviors and perception through the design and delivery of outstanding content and campaigns.
- Engaging our customers and our employees with the AIA story with a strong narrative and impactful communications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in related disciplines from reputable university.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent team player and passionate learner.
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm