Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Programme Period - September 2021 to August 2023.
Your work life is just starting - join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier, longer and better. Every single day.
This two-year career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career path in Risk and Compliance. We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
If this resonates with you, we'd love to meet you.
What You Will Do
In Risk and Compliance, we work to ensure our Company’s ability to sustain business long term performance by aligning risk appetite and business strategy, evaluating risk and capital optimization, reducing performance variability and identifying value added opportunities with comprehensive risk assessments.
What you will learn and contribute:
Depending on the suitable development opportunities in Risk and Compliance, you may be involved in:
- Financial Risk - Assets and liabilities of the balance sheet, insurance and product risk, solvency and analytics.
- Operational Risk - Risk systems, key operational risks identification and management, policies, standards and control and reporting.
- Compliance - Policies and programmes related to business quality, regulatory and governance, culture and conduct and investment compliance.
- Any other risk and compliance-related initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate with preferred degrees in actuary, math, sciences, economics, business, or engineering from reputable university.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent team player and passionate learner.
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm