Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Programme Period - July 2021 to July 2023.
Your work life is just starting - join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier, longer and better. Every single day.
This two-year career programme will provide you with employment opportunities to start your career path in various corporate functions such as Finance, Risk, Strategy, Technology, Human Resources, Operations and more.
We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment. If this resonates with you, we'd love to meet you.
What You Will Do
In Marketing and Business Strategy, we enable the business with the right strategies, propositions and campaigns to engage with our customers, partners, and communities of Hong Kong and Macau.
What you will learn and contribute:
Depending on the suitable development opportunities in Marketing and Business Strategy, you may be involved in:
- Business Strategy – conduct business analysis on young segmentation market to provide meaningful and actionable insights to support strategic planning and customer-centric projects.
- Brand & Communications – develop campaigns and content for corporate communications through-the-line marketing and advertising campaigns to promote AIA brand, products and services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Marketing or Business Administration from reputable university.
- Fluent in in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent team player and passionate learner.
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm