Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Intern recruited will be responsible for providing support in the various specialist areas identified below.
What You Will Do
- Develop reporting templates for intermediary misconduct reporting.
- Develop Group summary templates for Sales Conduct Risk assessments.
Financial Crimes Compliance:
- DJ data feed renewal including SOWs (DJ data-feed) for all BUs and SOWs review.
- Annual name screening for directors.
- High risk country list review and update.
- Policy review / consolidation.
- Support the launch of upgrades to the Group regulatory compliance management system.
- Develop a regulatory compliance reporting template.
- Assist on a regular review of licenses.
Compliance Training & Policy:
- Review all Group-mandated training materials to identify each case study/question/ ‘lesson’ and cross-check to each behavior expectation in compliance policy and Code of Conduct to identify coverage and gaps.
- Review each Group Compliance policy for aggregating and cross-comparing ‘roles and responsibilities’ and analyze.
Fraud & Whistleblowing:
- Provide support in updating the WB excel spreadsheet, WB test call spreadsheet and annual WB benchmark preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Second or Third Year university student in Accounting, Legal or Business Administration in a local or international university.
- Prior experience as an intern with multi-national is a plus.
- Previous working experience in the legal and / or compliance function is a definite advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Sound computer applications skills, including using advanced functions of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Law
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm