Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for designing and maintaining the actuarial modelling framework and system to meet business needs and regulatory requirements.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
What You Will Do
- IFRS17 Insurance contract liability data and model arrangement support.
- IFRS17 UAT test case execution and checking tool and verification support.
- IFRS17 UAT defect cause identification and correction support IFRS 17 and other support tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or graduate school students/students on leave of absence Major Mathematics / Statistics / Business / Economics / Actuarial, etc.
- Experience with actuarial software preferred.
- Special Skill - MS Excel proficiency required.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Economics, Mathematics,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm