Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
In Human Resources, we partner with the business of Hong Kong and Macau to attract and retain the best people through: talent acquisition and development, organisation culture and employee engagement, performance management, rewards and recognition as well as people advisory service.
What you will learn and contribute:
Depending on the suitable development opportunities in Human Resources, you may be involved in
- Business Partnership – assist in the execution of strategic people projects and compile analytical reporting
- Culture & Engagement – implement employee engagement events and support internal communication
- Leadership & Talent Development – coordinate training and development programmes and e-learning campaigns
- People Advisory – enhance HR automated servicing through the use of robotics and AI solutions
- Any other people-related initiatives
What you will need:
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines from reputable university
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent team player and passionate learner
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred
Application deadline: 20 August 2021
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 3:59 pm