Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This two-year Early Career Programme will provide the incumbent with employment opportunities to start the career in various corporate in Marketing and Strategic Planning.
Programme Period: 2021 - 2023
Your work life is just starting - join us at AIA where we are making a difference in life and living. We are designing products and policies that don't just protect lives but help make lives healthier longer, and better. Every single day.
This two-year early career programme will provide you the employment opportunities to start your career in the Marketing and Business Planning function.
We are keen to meet recent university graduates who are curious about insurance, passionate learners and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
In Marketing and Business Planning, we enable the business with the right strategies, propositions and campaigns to engage with our customers, partners, and communities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Support the company strategy development:
- Assist in conducting studies / analysis / research on GBA opportunities and other selected topics
- Keep abreast of any regulation updates, news, market updates, competitor movements
- Prepare statistics / summary / reports / PowerPoint presentations etc. as required
- Coordinate with external consultant on project delivery
- The incumbent is required to obtain relevant license if the job involves in regulated activities
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Demonstrate skills in desk research and synthesize reports
- Attentive to details with good analytical, coordination and organisational skills
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and report writing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Application deadline: 20 August 2021
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 3:59 pm