Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role will assist in the preparation of management and committee reports and undertake various internal audit related operational tasks.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team to prepare management reports, presentations and reporting materials.
- Assist the audit report issuance process which includes consistency check, grammar and spell-checking word documents.
- Assist in the maintenance of the department’s policies and procedures, such as report issuance procedures, report distribution lists, etc.
- Assist the logistics related to departmental events and activities.
- Assist the team in the administration of intranet and systems by assigning access rights, performing functional testing, etc.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University undergraduate in business-related discipline.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Pivot, VLOOKUP and Macro is a plus.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Good team player.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm