FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don’t simply believe in being ‘The Best’. We believe in better - because there’s no limit to how far ‘better’ can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you believe in better, we’d love to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Participate in specific management trainee programmes across various functions for a set period (usually two to three years), as a means of fast-tracking to managerial or specialist roles
Roles and Responsibilities:
Extensive job rotation within Operations and other functions
- Job attachment in various Operations Team including Underwriting, Claims, Service, Operations Business Solution, Quality Management & Business Development and other functions including TDA, Customer Experience, Partnership Distribution / Agency Management assigned by Program Lead
- Build knowledge on the insurance cycle from new business underwriting to policy change requests and to claims. Obtain authority by meeting the training requirement and perform daily BAU underwriting and claim assessment duties
- Build competency and understanding the future Operations roadmap
- Participate in the process review tasks during each attachment including review existing process and streamline as necessary in order to ensure consistency, accuracy of the output and excellent customer experience
Participate in company-wide strategic projects and other Operations projects
Internal and External training
- Attains professional accreditation in LOMA within program period
- Participate in HR training assigned
- Participate in company-wide mentoring program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)PC Knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Good team player and customer focused Self-motivated, willing to take on challenges and able to work under pressure
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th Jul 2022, 3:59 pm