The Shosholoza Graduate Programme aims to develop graduates through a Mentorship and Rotational Programme to build on the required organizational skills; as well as to serve as a Talent Acquisition and - Retention Programme. The Shosholoza Graduate, based on organizational need and project assigned, will be responsible for the management and implementation of the assigned project. The rotational programme is 1 - 2 years after which the graduate is placed in a permanent role based on project successes and strengths identified.
What You Will Do
- Project management and implementation of assigned project based on rotation (inclusive of reporting as and when required).
- Accurate reporting and timeous on project progress.
- Participate in the execution of ad hoc projects assigned by the coach and mentor.
- Ensure a clear understanding of project, project objectives and the desired outcomes; as well as to aim to achieve objectives and outcomes.
- Complete the graduate experience programme within rotation period.
- Present their project bi-annually to the executive committee, mentors and coaches to discuss its scope, progress, opportunities and challenges.
- Ensure that development and tracking meetings take place between the graduate, coach and mentor.
- Submit mentorship timesheets to the talent management department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Hons Engineering (Chemical or Industrial) or BCom Hons Finance Degree (Based on Rotation + Organizational Need).
- 1 - 2 year experience in field of study.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to simplify and synthesize complex situations with consideration to all elements.
- First class influencing skills, able to convince audience to adopt a different course of action.
- Proven great communication skills.
- International team player.
- Good management capabilities and leadership qualities, able to build and develop a cohesive and motivated team.
- Teamwork, HR/leadership/management skills/ enthusiasm.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering Chemical Processing
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm