Assist the Sales Representative to conduct bi-annual cylinder audits at all Healthcare facilities.
What You Will Do
- Assist the Sales Representative in updating customer database.
- Work closely with the Sales Representative to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that customer queries are resolved timeously.
- Work closely with Credit Controller to ensure that over dues are not more than 5% of total debt.
- Assist in developing and expanding the IM business.
- Conducting marketing intelligent of competitors as required from time to time.
- Assist the department to meet the sales target.
- Complete tender documents.
- Ensuring that Air Liquide Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Compiling and submitting Monthly Reports.
- Ensuring adherence to company SHE policies and procedures.
- Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing/Sales Degree or equivalent.
- Operate autonomously.
- Build relationships.
- Selling and marketing the company.
- Be pro-active and able to prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure & independently.
- Excellent communication.
- Analytical, creative, negotiation skills.
- 2Professional demeanor.
- Performance bias.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm