The Construction Superintendent (CS) Trainee Programme aims to develop Diploma and Higher Diploma graduates in related disciplines into site supervision personnel to support the Airport Authority’s future development and construction projects.
During the Programme, the CS Trainees will acquire technical skills and knowledge in Systems through structured classroom and on-the-job training in Electronics discipline. They will also receive guidance and coaching from skillful tutors and experienced mentors.
Trainees who are Diploma Holders can also pursue further study with Company sponsorship to attain Higher Diploma qualifications to support their career advancement along a clear progression pathway to Construction Superintendent.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Higher Diploma / Diploma graduates major in Electronics Engineering.
- Strong commitment to become a site supervision professional.
- Willing to learn, self-disciplined and with good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm