The Inside Sales Support Intern for Africa will work in our Cape Town, South Africa office. You will report to the Regional Manager for Africa and will be exposed to a complete scope of global sales functions. You will work in a high energy, exciting, and multi-cultural environment with an open family vibe. So if you are self-motivated, numbers driven, and have a strong interest in international sales - Please apply!
What You Will Do
- Administrative tasks including data entry, organizing customer files, communicating with customers and other sales functions as required.
- Analyzing customers buying patterns to calculate pricing.
- Creating and preparing order formats for customers.
- Organizing offers for customers per country.
- Support sales team and execute any other projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or International Business preferred.
- Must have an interest in international trade.
- Previous inside sales or sales support is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Candidates must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- A priority will be given to applicants with French, Spanish, Portuguese as a second language.
- Critical Thinker.
- Results Oriented.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Prioritize.
- Problem Solver.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm