- Interfaces with offsite functions such as R&D/marketing and central engineering for the industrialization of new products, new raw materials and recipe changes ensuring that changes on site are controlled and managed.
- Provides expertise for onsite operations group during process related troubleshooting issues.
- For capital projects, executes process studies, contributes to pre-projects and performs initial project scoping and business case development, handing over to the project group for execution (except minor projects,
- Prepares, schedules, coordinates and monitors the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitors compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Cooperates and communicates daily with project members and stakeholders to interpret their needs and requirements and provides assistance and technical support.
- Performs overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and reports regularly on project status.
- Tracks and controls project budgets and timelines to ensure project completion within the approved limits.
- Audits projects after completion to measure project results against original project goals.
- Reviews engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Stays informed about, amongst others, relevant technology, company news and current SHE standards, and takes action if necessary. Identifies what the pertinent information is to use.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh engineering (electrical, mechanical, chemical, aeronautical, etc.) graduate, overseas stint from school or internship is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin in business settings, proficiency in multiple foreign languages is a plus.
- Extrovert with strong communication skills and cross-cultural communication experience.
- Positive attitude, high learning agility and adaptability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Closing Date:8th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm