Nahdi Medical Co. Internship (COOP) Program aims to attract talented undergraduate Saudi calibers to acquire hands-on work experience to meet their university requirements.
The Internship Program is six-month training program tailored for experiential learning and firsthand experience working with great leaders, along with mentorship and training, where interns will get the chance to enhance their knowledge of the working world of Nahdi, develop their interpersonal and technical skills, and build a solid foundation for their future careers.
Over the internship period, interns will be challenged by working and leading live projects, tackle business milestones, discover how we lead and develop our teams, build skills and relationships that go beyond the six months at Nahdi.
About the Commercial Department:
Commercial manages the buying, planning, and category management processes to ensure sales target achievements, develop business plans and manage the relationship with suppliers to maintain business sustainability and growth.
As a Commercial Intern, you will get the chance to work in one of the following functions:
- Category Management: Manage the product mix of Nahdi’s main categories in terms of portfolio, SKUs, suppliers, and planograms.
- Merchandise Planning: Maximize Return on Investment through developing commercial financial plans, Range and Assortment strategies to increase sales and profit margin, optimize Inventory & Space Utilization, and reduce stock lose.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s with one of the following majors: Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Business Management, or any relevant majors.
- Saudi National or considered Saudi.
- Proficient in English.
- Good analytics skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application: Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management, Marketing...
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm