Nahdi Medical Co. Internship (COOP) Program aims to attract talented undergraduate Saudi calibers to acquire hands-on work experience to meet the requirements of their universities.
The Internship Program is six-month training program tailored for experiential learning and firsthand experience working with great leaders, along with mentorship and training, where interns will get the chance enhance their knowledge of the working world of Nahdi, develop their interpersonal and technical skills, and build a solid foundation for their future careers.
Over the internship period, interns will be challenged by working and leading live projects, tackle business milestones, discover how we lead and develop our teams, build skills and relationships that go beyond the six months at Nahdi.
About the Finance Department:
- Financial Control: Managing Nahdi’s financial accounting, reporting, and control activities.
- Financial Planning: Manage budgeting across different departments and drive value through fueling sustainable growth and improving resource utilization.
- Internal Audit: Execute risk-biased internal audit plans to ensure Nahdi's processes are compliant and place new initiatives and control to establish good business practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s with one of the following majors: Finance, Accounting, or any relevant majors.
- Saudi National or considered Saudi.
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication for coordinating across teams.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm