Nahdi Medical Co. Internship (COOP) Program aims to attract talented undergraduate Saudi calibers to acquire hands-on work experience to meet the requirements of their universities.
The Internship Program is six-month training program tailored for experiential learning and firsthand experience working with great leaders, along with mentorship and training, where interns will get the chance to enhance their knowledge of the working world of Nahdi, develop their interpersonal and technical skills, and build a solid foundation for their future careers.
Over the internship period, interns will be challenged by working and leading live projects, tackle business milestones, discover how we lead and develop our teams, build skills and relationships that go beyond the six months at Nahdi.
What You Will Do
- Learning and Development: Cultivates a vibrant workplace culture to encourage exceptional performance, promote continuous improvements, and proactively contribute to Nahdi’s overall success.
- Human Resources Strategy: Manage key change initiatives and ensure the realization of best-practice corporate and HR standards, policies, procedures, and services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s with one of the following majors: Human Resources Management, Management Information System, Business Administration, or any relevant majors.
- Saudi National or considered Saudi.
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Good Project Management skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:26th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm