Nahdi Medical Co. Internship (COOP) Program aims to attract talented undergraduate Saudi calibers to acquire hands-on work experience to meet the requirements of their universities.
The Internship Program is a six-month training program tailored for experiential learning and firsthand experience working with great leaders, along with mentorship and training, where interns will get the chance to enhance their knowledge of the working world of Nahdi, develop their interpersonal and technical skills, and build a solid foundation for their future careers.
Over the internship period, interns will be challenged by working and leading live projects, tackle business milestones, discover how we lead and develop our teams, build skills and relationships that go beyond the six months at Nahdi. Accepted students will start on July 1st, 2020 and finish on December 31st, 2020.
What You Will Do
As a Human Resources Intern, you will get the chance to work in one of the following functions:
- Talent Acquisition - Manage the recruitment process through participation in Manpower Planning, conducting assessment centers, applying sourcing, and screening techniques.
- Personnel - Manage the operations of providing general support through maintenance of records, files, a database of personnel actions.
- Learning and Development - Improvement of Nahdi’s employee’s performance by increasing and honing skills and knowledge to align the employee’s goals and performance with Nahdi’s overall vision and goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelors with one of the following majors: Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any relevant majors.
- Saudi National or considered Saudi.
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm