Nahdi Medical Co. Internship (COOP) Program aims to attract talented undergraduate Saudi calibers to acquire hands-on work experience to meet the requirements of their universities.
The Internship Program is six-month training program tailored for experiential learning and firsthand experience working with great leaders, along with mentorship and training, where interns will get the chance to enhance their knowledge of the working world of Nahdi, develop their interpersonal and technical skills, and build a solid foundation for their future careers.
Over the internship period, interns will be challenged by working and leading live projects, tackle business milestones, discover how we lead and develop our teams, build skills and relationships that go beyond the six months at Nahdi.
About Information Technology Operations Function:
IT Operations manage and lead IT Service Management that delivers software and hardware technical support to Nahdi’s internal Guests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Diploma, or have recently graduated in: Information Technology.
- Saudi National or considered Saudi.
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Operations
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:26th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm