Nahdi Medical Co. Internship (COOP) Program aims to attract talented undergraduate Saudi calibers to acquire hands-on work experience to meet the requirements of their universities.
The Internship Program is six-month training program tailored for experiential learning and firsthand experience working with great leaders, along with mentorship and training, where interns will get the chance to enhance their knowledge of the working world of Nahdi, develop their interpersonal and technical skills, and build a solid foundation for their future careers.
Over the internship period, interns will be challenged by working and leading live projects, tackle business milestones, discover how we lead and develop our teams, build skills and relationships that go beyond the six months at Nahdi.
What You Will Do
- Private Label: Manage the Private Label strategy from planning to execution of brands owned by Nahdi.
- Corporate Social Sustainability & Health Category Marketing: Build Nahdi's Corporate Social Sustainability (CSS) strategy, create and execute health service programs, and manage the execution and communication of Health and Wellness categories.
- Category Marketing: Manage the execution, operation, promotion, and communication plans for Nahdi’s main categories (FMCG, Beauty, Health & Wellness, Mom & Baby, and Pharmaceuticals) to meet Nahdi’s strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s with one of the following majors: Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or any relevant majors.
- Saudi National or considered Saudi.
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:26th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm