Nahdi Medical Co. Internship (COOP) Program aims to attract talented undergraduate Saudi calibers to acquire hands-on work experience to meet their university requirements.
The Internship Program is six-month training program tailored for experiential learning and firsthand experience working with great leaders, along with mentorship and training, where interns will get the chance to enhance their knowledge of the working world of Nahdi, develop their interpersonal and technical skills, and build a solid foundation for their future careers.
Over the internship period, interns will be challenged by working and leading live projects, tackle business milestones, discover how we lead and develop our teams, build skills and relationships that go beyond the six months at Nahdi.
About the Supply Chain Department:
- Quality: Develop a framework for the quality management system for our Private Label brand.
- Logistics: Manage all procedures, policies, and organizational tools necessary to keep the warehouse operations running smoothly.
- Demand Inventory Management: Manage outbound activities and forecasting cycle through inventory management, in alignment with the company’s budget.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s with one of the following majors: Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or any relevant majors.
- Saudi National or considered Saudi.
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application: Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm