Programme Period - 1 September 2021 - 28 February 2022.
Programme Eligible Applicant - Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- To conduct market and competitor analysis and assist in developing business strategies.
- To conduct project management and implementation of the Bank’s strategic projects, with integration of AML and compliance strategies.
- To ensure deployment and proper execution of AML and compliance requirements while defining business propositions and operational plans.
- To assist in building collaboration with business partners and maintaining those partnerships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above, degree holder in Finance, Business, Economics or related discipline is preferred.
- Knowledge in e-commerce, supply chain financing and fintech development.
- Familiar with AML/CFT related legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Good learning ability, communication, execution excellence and ready to take up challenges.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm