Spend your days engaging with skilled software development teams while diving into technical challenges. We provide an ecosystem of support, recognition, and values:
- A great company culture that values diversity and supportive work environment.
- Performance driven financial rewards.
- Proactive and targeted career development programmes.
We cultivate a learning culture with dedicated mentors who have a keen interest in your growth and development. With them you will be introduced to our world-class technological platforms, collaborative think tanks and the needed skills and tools to survive and thrive in a competitive marketplace. Kick-start your career with us if you are looking to be challenged while doing meaningful work.
What You Will Do
Working within a team of fellow developers to create and maintain software that solves complex business problems for Allan Gray and its clients.
Along the way you will get to work on Allan Gray’s tech stack within an Agile environment and learn a host of industry best practices that will ensure your career is started on the best possible foundation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently completing a Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree with a Computer Science/Information Systems major.
- A passion for software development, whether it be design, coding or testing.
- An enquiring mind and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team of highly skilled individuals while delivering on your own personalized goals.
- A client-focused attitude.
- Must be willing to live and work in Cape Town.
- Must be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Must be available to work full-time in 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm