Here, we’ll equip you with the skills to think differently and embrace an exciting future: one that’s filled with unique challenges, international projects and a broad range of opportunities. As a firm, we support an agile and flexible culture that is tailor made to help build rewarding careers. Bring exciting ideas to the table and we’ll help you make your voice heard. Demonstrate tenacity and we’ll show you a brave new world. If you want to make an impact and influence the future of law: It’s Time.
- Trainee rotation every six months so you will gain experience across various legal sectors: Corporate, Banking, ICM/Regulatory, Litigation, and Projects.
- Dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading international law firm.
- Access to our international knowledge platform.
- Varied, interesting work and the opportunity to work with other departments, both in the Republic of South Africa and internationally.
- Dedicated local and global training programmes and professional training in communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
- Personal contact with local and international clients.
- Career progression and a very competitive salary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant qualification (BCom Law, BA Law, LLB). An additional degree would be an asset.
- A team player with excellent legal capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and good communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player under pressure.
- A sense of responsibility and commitment to a high standard of work.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, well-developed organizational skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills, orientated to the details as well as the bigger picture.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask effectively.
- Sense of confidentiality and flexibility.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm