The incumbent will support the CEO office.
What You Will Do
- Project manages the various governance initiatives setup and to be setup.
- Key internal/ external meeting support - scheduling, agenda preparation, outcome documentation & tracking for CEO office topics.
- Corporate planning - support in developing the Annual strategy pitch for the company, collaborating with all the different functions.
- Market research quarterly on the industry trends and developments. Competitor landscape. SWOT analysis of the noted trends and initiatives.
- Drive communications and employee initiatives from CEO office or on behalf of CEO.
- Other employee and company matters raised to CEO office e.g., event management with distribution partners, internal audits (if needed).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in business or finance preferred.
- Prior experience preferred but not compulsory.
- Ability to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders.
- Able to work in collaboration with other colleagues.
- Methodical and analytical mindset.
- Good communication and project management skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm