We care for your opportunities to progress. From individual development to career mobility, to lifelong learning offers for all our employees worldwide. We care for life’s twists and turns.
From our support for flexible working, health and well-being, to helping parents return from career breaks with experience that nothing else can teach. At Allianz, you can experience attractive, fair and sustainable benefits, in all of our entities around the globe.
Assisting in improving actuarial portfolio analytics and technical competencies across the Asia Pacific P&C insurance markets.
What You Will Do
- Monitoring P&C insurance business in the region.
- Optimize regional monitoring initiatives.
- Assist in enhancing pricing models, operational and technical process improvements.
- Assist with fostering an actuarial community aware of best practices.
- Assist with regional conferences, workshops and training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying a Degree in actuarial, statistics, mathematics, or related field.
- Interest in P&C business.
- Analytical skills - i.e., ability to analyze highly complex data, from multiple sources, in detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work across different cultures.
- Fluent in English
- Specialization is actuarial/financial mathematics/insurance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Asian language skills are an advantage.
- Driven, positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong team player with relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Experience in SAS or other data manipulation.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:23rd May 2022, 6:00 pm