We care for your opportunities to progress. From individual development to career mobility, to lifelong learning offers for all our employees worldwide. We care for life’s twists and turns.
From our support for flexible working, health and well-being, to helping parents return from career breaks with experience that nothing else can teach. At Allianz, you can experience attractive, fair and sustainable benefits, in all of our entities around the globe.
To assist the regional Agency, Digital Distribution, Health and Marketing team in on-going and ad-hoc tasks and activities.
What You Will Do
- Support data analysis regarding distribution management activities via management dashboards.
- Optimize and develop reports in the areas of distribution, health and agency transformation (e.g., financial KPIs, growth metrics, etc.).
- Support business planning and strategy development activities in the areas of distribution, health, customer experience and marketing.
- Project management on ad-hoc strategic initiatives in relation to development & execution of customer and distribution ecosystem strategies.
- Support governance (e.g., documentation, implementation of agency/health activities) both at AZAP and at the OEs in the region.
Through activities mentioned above, an Intern will be able to gain exposure, understand business steering activities and development of distribution strategies of an International Insurer and obtain hand-on experience by participating in real-life tasks and assisting team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Admin or Economics, Data Analytics, Actuarial).
- Penultimate or Final Year Bachelor students only.
- Excellent command of PowerPoint and Excel (Programming and data analytic skills are a plus).
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Dynamic, growth mindset with can-do attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a collaborative environment.
- Prior work experience in financial services or consulting will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Administration, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:24th May 2022, 6:00 pm