What does the ideal role look like for you? Autonomy, high personal impact, and an introduction to the world of business without pigeonholing yourself into any one industry? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in two years’ time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years?
If this resonates with you, read on.
We’re a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and for our people alike. From the moment you join us as an Associate early in your career, you’ll have significant autonomy and responsibility. You’ll get intense training and countless professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. And you’ll have opportunities to work and spend time with like-minded colleagues from across the globe right from the get-go.
Through hard work, drive, emotional intelligence, and a commitment to delivering results, you’ll be on the path to becoming Manager in two years and Vice President in five, all while being part of a global team that’s dedicated to building a business, improving themselves, supporting one another, and celebrating successes together.
What You Will Get From Us:
- Clear career progression.
- Opportunities for training and development throughout.
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one.
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme.
What You Should Be Looking For:
- Fast-paced, performance environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results.
- Gaining transferable skills, including: results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen across industries, professional communication, time management, and more.
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on setting and outperforming goals, professional development and feedback, and celebrating wins.
- Opportunity for clear career progression.
What You Will Do
As an Associate on our client service team, you’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to focus on clients’ knowledge gaps and identify specialists with the knowledge that can address them. Thinking quickly and critically, you’ll conduct surface-level research on companies and industries to identify the precise experts around the globe who can answer our clients’ questions.
You’ll spend considerable time reaching out by phone to experts to assess whether their expertise is a relevant match to the client request you’re working on and you’ll connect qualified experts to our clients in real time. Working on several client requests at the same time, you’ll need to learn effective prioritization to efficiently identify and qualify highly relevant expertise.
This is a fast-paced, client facing, communication-intense role with a clear focus on effectiveness and revenue generation. Associates develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, project management, client service, conflict resolution, and training which pave their way to successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
Required Skills and Abilities
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials from top tier universities.
- Undergraduate Business majors or liberal arts majors with an interest in Business (all majors considered).
- Students with high levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership.
- A client-first mindset, which we define as the relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf to help them achieve positive outcomes and the drive to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances.
- Growth mindset: an ability to develop in your role over time and use setbacks as learning opportunities.
- 0-1 years' work experience.
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership.
- Fluency in English and Turkish is essential. Additional fluency in Arabic, French or German is also of interest.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm