The Manager Development Program (MDP) is a career accelerator designed for experienced candidates that have an interest in becoming a manager within a Client Service environment, in as early as 12 months time! Your role as Client Service Associate is to understand our clients’ knowledge gaps, identify experts with the knowledge that can address them and then to recruit & connect those experts with our clients.
- Understand client requests and conduct high-level industry research to deepen grasp of client knowledge gaps
- Conduct extensive industry expert searches and recruit them on various platforms (internal databases and external recruiting platforms), using warm and cold email and phone outreach.
- Engage industry experts through effectively communicating the AlphaSights value proposition, gaining their interest in client projects, assessing their suitability and negotiating the terms of engagement
- Connect clients with industry experts through one to one interactions, by scheduling phone calls and other interaction types, and ensuring interactions take place
- Deliver excellent client service through proactive follow up and making recommendations for next steps
- Managing People: develop a high performing team of Associates through training, coaching and mentorship
- Leading Strategy: establish team operations and improve workflow processes to maximize efficiency and deliver high quality client service
- Growing Accounts: strategically grow a book of business by building client relationships, gathering client insights, upselling services and maximizing revenue on projects
- Office Responsibilities: involvement in team recruitment, interviewing and participating in cross functional initiatives
The Program Includes
- A resource toolkit that outlines expectations in your measurement criteria, training opportunities, and professional development courses
- A senior sponsor to coach and guide you on your application to the manager role
- Placement into our experienced associate cohort, gaining added exposure in mentorship, project ideation, and networking/social events
What You Can Expect
- A hybrid working model. You will be required to work in the office Monday – Wednesday, with the option to work from home Thursdays & Fridays!
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental), a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
What We Look For
- Fluency in Japanese and English are essential
- 2+ years of full time work experience post bachelor’s degree
- Leadership aptitude: a desire in becoming a people manager on Client Service with the promotion of the program, previous exposure in people management as a plus
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 3:59 pm