At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Recruiting Associate in our Seoul office, you will assist in the development of creative and innovative strategies to identify and attract world-class talent, guide candidates through our pipeline and partner to improve the recruitment process.
Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who has an interest in human capital and is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
What You Will Do
- Talent attraction - Manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage unique talent.
- Agency engagement - Build highly effective working relationships with external partners to support the hiring process.
- Proactive sourcing - Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates through proactive initiatives.
- Candidate management - Screen candidate applications, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback, manage candidate communication.
- Candidate experience - Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights and available opportunities; facilitate a positive and impactful experience.
- Data - Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics.
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events.
- Ad hoc projects; partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s or higher degree).
- 1-3 years in corporate recruitment, headhunting or executive search.
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier, specialized talent.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English and Korean required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm