At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who has an interest in human capital and is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
As a Recruiter in our Seoul office, you will assist in the development of creative and innovative strategies to identify and attract world-class talent, guide candidates through our pipeline and partner to improve the recruitment process. Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals.
What You Will Do
- Candidate Experience - You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Candidate Evaluation - You'll help find the next generation of AlphaSights talent by screening resumes, application materials, and over time, conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations - Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects - As a member of a scaling team, you’ll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time.
- Campus Recruitment - Focus on key universities across Korea and overseas, where you’ll support our campus recruitment planning efforts. You’ll work with career centers to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organize events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, diversity & inclusion efforts, and gain exposure to how we develop and manage our robust internship program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership.
- 1-3 years in corporate recruitment, headhunting or executive search.
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail and believes that no task is too small for the success of the team.
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a ‘whatever it takes’ mantra to achieve goals.
- An interest in human capital and the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement.
- A ‘people-person’ through and through - Looking for a highly interactive, people focused role.
- Fluent English and Korean required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm