Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one?
Join our Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Programme and learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction and marketing, candidate assessment and interviewing, to logistics and planning - You’ll gain the skills and experience to become a Recruiting Associate one year from joining us, and on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
What You Will Do
Our Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Programme gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm’s growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset - our people. While there is no typical day on the team, you’ll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Candidate Experience - You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Campus Recruitment - Focusing on key universities across the UK and continental Europe, you’ll support our campus recruitment planning efforts, gaining exposure to how we develop creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage candidates. You’ll work with career centres to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organize events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues.
- Candidate Assessment - You'll help find the next generation of Client Service talent by screening resumes, application materials, and conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations - Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects - As a member of a scaling team, you’ll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, and diversity and inclusion efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership.
- 0-1 years' work experience, ideally with a demonstrated interest or background in talent sourcing or recruitment.
- Fluency in English and Korean are essential.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English is essential and business level proficiency in French or German is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present confidently to candidates.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm