What should the start of your career look like? Do you look for an introduction to the world of business and exposure to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy and measurable personal impact? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in two years’ time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years? AlphaSights is the world’s knowledge partner, comprised of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us as an Associate, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility.
You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, and a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to becoming a Manager in around two years from joining us, and a Vice President in around five.
All along, you’ll be working in the company of like-minded, driven colleagues from across the globe: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the world’s most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
What You Will Do
- As an Associate, you’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts.
- Your role is to understand clients’ knowledge gaps and identify experts with the knowledge that can address them.
- You’ll need to think quickly yet critically, conduct high-level research on companies and industries, and identify the world’s best experts with the right experience and insights to address our clients’ questions.
- You’ll spend considerable time on phone and email reaching out to people and assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, and you’ll connect qualified experts to our clients.
- Working on several client requests at once, you’ll quickly develop effective project, client, communication, and time management skills.
- This is a fast-paced, commercial role with a clear focus on results and revenue generation, and Associates who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-3 years work experience.
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership.
- Strong academic credentials gained from any undergraduate major.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus.
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations.
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances.
- Growth mindset - The ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm