What does the ideal role look like for you? Autonomy, high personal impact, and an introduction to the world of business without pigeonholing yourself into any one industry? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in two years’ time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years? If this resonates with you, read on.
We’re a global team of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us as an Associate early in your career, you’ll have significant autonomy and responsibility. You’ll get training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. And you’ll have opportunities to work and spend time with like-minded colleagues from across the globe right from the get-go.
Through hard work, drive, and a commitment to delivering results, you’ll be on the path to becoming Manager in two years and Vice President in five, all while being part of a global team that’s dedicated to building a business, improving themselves, supporting one another, and celebrating successes together.
What You Should Be Looking For:
- Fast-paced, performance environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results.
- Gaining transferable skills, including - results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen across industries, professional communication, time management, and more.
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on setting and outperforming goals, professional development and feedback, and celebrating wins.
- Opportunity for clear career progression.
What You Will Do
- As an Associate on our client service team, you’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts.
- Your role is to focus on clients’ knowledge gaps and identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. T
- Thinking quickly and critically, you’ll conduct surface-level research on companies and industries to identify the precise experts around the globe who can answer our clients’ questions.
- You’ll spend considerable time reaching out by phone to experts to assess whether their knowledge is a relevant match to the client request you’re working on and you’ll connect qualified experts to our clients in real time.
- Working on several client requests at the same time, you’ll need to learn effective prioritization to efficiently identify and qualify highly relevant expertise.
- This is a fast-paced, client facing, communication-intense role with a clear focus on effectiveness and revenue generation.
- Associates develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, project management, client service, conflict resolution, and training which pave their way to successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic credentials from top tier universities.
- Undergraduate Business majors or Liberal Arts majors with an interest in business (all majors considered).
- 0-3 years' work experience.
- Students with high levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership.
- A client-first mindset, which we define as the relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf to help them achieve positive outcomes and the drive to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances.
- Growth mindset: an ability to develop in your role over time and use setbacks as learning opportunities.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2019, 6:00 pm