Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
What You Will Do
- Ensure the conformity of the product and to support continuous improvement on metallic processes.
- Act swiftly in order to resolve metallic issues.
- Coordinate metallic related topics with customers and suppliers’ at site level.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B-Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- South African citizen.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect.
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible.
- Positive outlook driven and passionate.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm