Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
What You Will Do
- Industrialize the manufacturing and maintenance of the product for repair centres, taking into account existing standards & project constraints.
- Monitor Life Cycle Cost for repair activity.
- Contribute to ERP and database in link with engineering breakdown structure and production activity.
- OBTAIN (FROM OEM) and update the industrial documentation necessary for all production & maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- South African citizen.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect.
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible.
- Positive outlook driven and passionate.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm