The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the planning team in meeting both departmental and overall business objectives. This individual will have the opportunity to become an instrumental part of the daily planning activities, organizing and coordinating of industrial relations to ensure on-time product deliveries, while contributing to profitability improvement in terms of costs, lead time and inventory reduction.
What You Will Do
- Assist and support Planning department on a daily activities & reporting of departmental objectives.
- Perform data collection and analysis to anticipate, identify and analyze planning risks and opportunities, including management reporting, corrective action plans and process improvements.
- Interface with the internal stakeholders to ensure ensuring correct information flow both up & downstream.
- Facilitate robust planning processes on site to ensure that all industrial activities have integrated the planning dimension and drive the process.
- Follow the demands of internal & external customers over short & medium terms.
- Integrate evolution of manufacturing processes and technical modifications in the daily job.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Planning or Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering Diploma/Degree or equivalent is required.
- 0 - 2 years relevant experience in an industrial planning role within manufacturing environment.
- SAP or similar ERP system with planning applications is compulsory.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools and advanced Excel.
- Highly analytical with excellent communication.
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks.
- Strong negotiation skills & leadership style.
- Active team player, achievement & deadline orientation and process driven.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Planning...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th May 2021, 6:00 pm